FAQ on Bangalore University Transcripts April 09 2015, 0 Comments
Frequently asked Questions useful when applying yourself
1. What is the procedure for autonomous college applicants?
Autonomous colleges maintain there own mark sheet records. Therefore, you will need to get transcripts applied and collected for mark sheet from the autonomous college. Popular Bangalore autonomous colleges are Christ college, St. Joseph's College, Jyotinivas college, Mount
2. I studied in a college outside Bangalore district, how do I apply for it?
The procedure is the same for colleges outside Bangalore district. You will need to get the application form signed from the college. Our application assistance will help you here.
3. How do I validate if my transcripts are genuine?
4. I am in an extremely urgent situation, how can I speed up the process?
You can always reach out to our customer service and we will help you to reach to officials in Bangalore University who can do it faster on your personal request.
5. Do you offer cash on delivery service?
We are testing out cash on delivery. If you are in need of it, please reach out to our customer service.
Reach us now:
India callers: +918067569290 (9am-6pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 1pm Saturday)
International callers: +19174844990 (4pm - 10pm EST all days)