Sending transcripts from India to USA for higher education May 11 2015, 0 Comments
Many Indian students applying to US universities need to get their education credential evaluated through an accredited credential evaluation service such as World Educational Services. Students need to send official transcripts of their education from the Indian university to WES or other credential evaluation agencies.
Now with www.cleartranscripts.com online
Integrated procedure to order
1. Create an account through this
2. You will receive an email on your account creation. Click on "order an evaluation" link from the email.
4. You will get a 7 digit reference number (Reference #) on submitting the credential evaluation application.
5. You will need to send them official transcripts from the university in which you have completed your education.
6. Now from cleartranscripts.com choose the university for which you need transcripts. Fill in the online application and complete the checkout process to place an application. Specify the shipping address as Express courier address from the webpage http://www.wes.org/contact.asp. Mention WES Reference # in the shipping address.
World Education Services
64 Beaver St, #146
New York, NY 10004
7. Send scanned copies of degree certificate and
8. Check the status online through the
10. When WES receives your documents you will receive
11. Check the status of WES credential evaluation application through the
12. When the evaluation is complete you will receive an email notification with subject EVALUATION COMPLETED NOTIFICATI
13. Go to the webpage http://www.wes.org/xcopy and send the credentials to
Please note ClearTranscripts has no association with World Education Services.
Reach us now:
India callers: +918030752740 (9am-6pm) Monday to Friday, 9am - 1pm Saturday)
International callers: +19174844990 (10am - 5pm EST all days)