Diploma Transcripts from DTE Bangalore Procedure February 13 2015, 1 Comment
Here is the procedure to get the Diploma Transcripts from Directorate of Technical Education DTE Karnataka
1. Make transcripts request letter addressing the The Director, Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka
2. Take a DD of Rs.3000 in the name of "The Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka"
3. Carry original documents or notarized copies from abroad of original documents to the Directorate office, Palace road, Bangalore
4. Submit the following documents: originals documents, xerox
5. Collect the acknowledgement from the DTE office and the original documents.
6. Collect the transcript documents from the same office in 2 weeks
Reach us now:
India callers: +918030752740 (9am-6pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 1pm Saturday)
International callers: +19174844990 (4pm - 10pm EST all days)
Apply for facilitation service here: