P2P Logistics Services for University Transcripts -Annamalai University Chidambaram Transcripts for Distance Education November 22 2016
Here is the procedure for Annamalai University Chidambaram Transcripts.
1. Make a request letter for transcripts from Annamalai University mentioning your course, roll number, number of sets required.
2. Make sure that the controller is available on the day you are visiting the university. This can be done by calling to the university landline and getting the confirmation from controller office about the availability of controller.
3. Carry original mark sheets and degree certificate if you have graduated in a full-time program.
4. Pay a fee of Rs.50 per mark sheet for distance education, abroad applicants pay USD 50 per set or Rs.4600 per set for the regular course at the bank counter and collect the remittance challan in triplicate. Pay cash at counter else make dd addressed to “The controller of examination, Annamalai university payable at Chidambaram”. The fees amount for the transcript should be enquired from the controller office for the respective course,as they may vary.
5. Take a xerox copy of all mark sheets and degree certificate to the Registrar office if you have completed a distance education program. Take original documents to the Univeristy along with xerox copies if you have graduated in a full-time program.
6. Submit the xerox copies set with the remittance challan and the request letter to Annamalai Univeristy. Once done with the preliminary work we have to get and fill up grievance form from the enquiry office in Distance Education Examination Wing ANNEX-II building. Photocopies of mark list degree certificate and provisional certificate are to be attached to the grievance form, dd/fees bill and get it stamped from the enquiry office.
7. Note: all the above mentioned activities should be completed before 1 pm as the lunch break is from 1pm to 3 pm. After 3-4 weeks collect the transcripts
20/05/2016: EDIT: Updated with comments from Bharathram V