Here is the procedure for Annamalai University Chidambaram Transcripts.
1. Make a request letter for transcripts from Annamalai University mentioning your course, roll number, number of sets required.
2. Make sure that the controller is available on the day you are visiting the university. This can be done by calling to the university landline and getting the confirmation from controller office about the availability of controller.
3. Carry original mark sheets and degree certificate if you have graduated in a full time program.
4. Pay a fee of Rs.50 per mark sheet for distance education, abroad applicants pay USD 50 per set or Rs.4600 per set for regular course at the bank counter and collect the remittance challan in triplicate. Pay cash at counter else make dd addressed to “The controller of examination, Annamalai university payable at chidambaram”. The fees amount for transcript should be enquired from the controller office for respective course,as they may vary.
5. Take a xerox copy of all mark sheets and degree certificate to the Registrar office if you have completed a distance education program. Take original documents to the Univeristy along with xerox copies if you have graduated in a full time program.
6. Submit the xerox copies set with the remittanc challan and the request letter to Annamalai Univeristy. Once done with the preliminary work we have to get and fill up grevience form from the enquiry office in Distance Education Examination Wing ANNEX-II building. Photocopies of mark list degree certificate and provisional certificate are to be attached with the grevience form, dd/fees bill and get it stamped from the enquiry office.
7. Note: all the above mentioned activities should be completed before 1 pm as the lunch break is from 1pm to 3 pm. After 3-4 weeks collect the transcripts
20/05/2016: EDIT: Updated with comments from Bharathram V
ClearTranscript provides a service to obtain transcripts for distance education programs only. Please apply here www.cleartranscripts.com/products/outreach-service