Obtaining transcripts for Canada Immigration from India June 21 2014, 119 Comments
Your Credential Evaluation application
1. Create an account through the credential evaluator
4. You will get a 7 digit reference number (Reference #) on submitting the credential evaluation application.
5. You will need to send them official transcripts from the university in which you have completed your education. This where ClearTranscripts will assist you.
6. Now from cleartranscripts.com choose the university for which you need transcripts. Fill in the online application and complete the checkout process to place an application. Refer the links below for procedure for each university. Mention Reference # in the shipping address. Choose the credential evaluator shipping address in the dropdown menu.
7. Download the Academic Records Request form from the credential evaluator website. Fill and print the document. Sign in blue pen. For example: In case of WES, Download form here: https://www.wes.org/ca/application/wescaapplication.pdf
8. Attach scanned copies of degree certificate, marks memos, academic records request form and signed authorization form to the same email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your application number in the subject of the email.
9. Check the status online through the
11. When Credential Evaluator receives your documents they will send a confirmation email. For example, when WES receives your documents you will receive
12. When the evaluation is complete you will receive an completion email notification from the credential evaluation agency.
Reach us now:
India Callers: +918030752740 (9:00am - 6:00pm
International Callers: +19174844990 (11:00am - 8:00pm EST Monday to Friday)
We provide the service for official
We do not represent any credential evaluation agency or the University in India. We are a third party providing logistics services to facilitate delivery of transcripts for students who are unable to travel to their alma mater.