Delhi University Transcripts Procedure April 11 2016, 0 Comments
Here is the transcripts procedure for obtaining Delhi University Transcripts.
1. Download the application form from here. Fill the application form legibly with all details as asked for.
2. Take one set of xerox copies of all mark sheets and degree certificate. Xerox copy of syllabus book or paper titles written in a plain paper and self attested. Filled Academic credential request form.
3. Please visit either of the following campus offices:
North Campus: Section Officer, Examination Branch III
South Campus: Section Officer, Examination Branch III, South Delhi Campus, University of
Delhi, Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi - 110021,
4. Take a DD for Rs.1000 for first set and each additional set Rs.100 if you have graduated in
5. Submit the application and collect the transcripts in 3-4 weeks.
Reach us now:
India Callers: +918030752740 (9:00am - 6:00pm
International Callers: +19174844990 (11:00am - 8:00pm EST Monday to Friday)
Apply for our service here: