How to apply for Bangalore University Transcripts? April 04 2016, 42 Comments
Bangalore university is a public state university established in 1886. The university operated from central college campus and
Here is the procedure to obtain official transcripts from Bangalore university when you apply yourself.
1, Fill in the official transcript application form.
2. Take a DD in the name of "The Finance Officer, Bangalore University" for Rs.440.
3. Write the following on the back of the DD your name, registration number, purpose, course, college name and contact number. Collect the computerized receipt from the DD section. You can also do this in central college campus.
3. Make an application packet with the following documents: DD, clear xerox copies of all the mark sheets.
4. Provide envelopes for each set of transcripts
5. Go to the college and get the application signed by the Principal / Chairman / Vice Principal
6. Submit the application with the document set at Pareeksha Bhavan, Jnana Bharathi campus, Bangalore University
7. Collect the certified transcripts in sealed envelopes after 4-6 weeks from the same office
Frequently asked Questions useful when applying yourself
1. What is the procedure for autonomous college applicants?
Autonomous colleges maintain there own mark sheet records. Therefore, you will need to get transcripts applied and collected for mark sheet from the autonomous college. Popular Bangalore autonomous colleges are Christ college, St. Joseph's College, Jyotinivas college, Mount
2. I studied in a college outside Bangalore district, how do I apply for it?
The procedure is the same for colleges outside Bangalore district. You will need to get the application form signed from the college. Our application assistance will help you here.
3. How do I validate if my transcripts are genuine?
Sample transcripts here
India Callers: +918030752740 (9:00am - 6:00pm
International Callers: +19174844990 (11:00am - 8:00pm EST Monday to Friday)
Apply for facilitation service here: Apply Now