P2P Logistics Services - How to apply for Bangalore University Transcripts? November 22 2016
Bangalore university is a public state university established in 1886. The university operated from central college campus and
Here is the procedure to obtain official transcripts from Bangalore university.
1, Fill in the official transcript application form.
2. Take a DD in the name of "The Finance Officer, Bangalore University" for Rs.440.
3. Write the following on the back of the DD your name, registration number, purpose, course, college name and contact number. Collect the computerized receipt from the DD section. You can also do this in central college campus.
3. Make an application packet with the following documents: DD, clear xerox copies of all the mark sheets.
4. Provide envelopes for each set of transcripts
5. Go to the college and get the application signed by the Principal / Chairman / Vice Principal
6. Submit the application with the document set at Pareeksha Bhavan, Jnana Bharathi campus, Bangalore University
7. Collect the certified transcripts in sealed envelopes after 4-6 weeks from the same office
Sample transcripts here