Here is the procedure to get transcripts from Alagappa University Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu
1. Make a request letter addressed to The Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi on plain paper
2. Take DD in the name of The Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi for Rs.1000 per set
3. Submit the documents at the office of the Registrar
4. Transcripts will be provided in 10-12 days
Here is the procedure to obtain transcripts directly from SBTET, Hyderabad for Diploma
a) Need a letter addressed to the board requesting transcripts.
b) Proforma application form for transcripts can be downloaded here http://1drv.ms/1Kg6Bup
c) Need an authorization letter authorizing a blood relative (father,mother,brother or sister) to submit and collect the transcripts
d) Authorization letter will be attested by joint secretary of the board so submission needs to be done only by blood relative. They need to carry a proof of identity to prove that applicant is a relative to them (eg of proofs: ration card (which list the names of all family members) or passport last page listing the names of parents)
e) Pay a fee of Rs 100 for each transcript through a DD drawn in favor of "secretary SBTET Hyderabad AP". One set (3memo's+provisional) will cost Rs.400
f) Once the application is submitted, you will receive the transcripts by next day.
The procedure for applying to The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University transcripts is as below:
- A requisition letter duly signed by the candidate addressed to
The Controller of Examinations
The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
No.69, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600 032.
- Xerox copy of all mark statements and Degree Certificate.
- A payment of Rs.3,000 /- per copy remitted into the University
- A self addressed sufficiently stamped envelope for receiving the Certificate from the University.
Transcript envelope will be issued in sealed envelope as required for higher education or immigration.
P2P Logistics Services for University Transcripts
Here is the procedure to obtain Andhra University Transcripts:
1. Fill in the requisition form for Official Transcripts available at the Andhra University, Vishakapatnam office
2. Pay a fees by DD in the name of The Registrar, Andhra University for Rs.50 per document as fee for first five years and additionally a penalty fee of Rs.50 per year after fifth year per document since the year of graduation. For consolidated marks memo, pay a fee of Rs.50 per year per semester. See the DD fee calculation sheet here
3. Submit the DD with the requisition form at the counter and collect a receipt
4. Submit the receipt along with xerox copies of all marks memos and degree certificate placed in a envelope to Controller of Examination office, 2nd Floor, Andhra University
5. Collect the sealed envelope from the same office in 5 working days
Here is the procedure for Acharya Nagarjuna University Vijayawada transcripts
1. Take xerox copies of all your mark sheets and degree certificate in as many sets required. Carry envelopes with as many sets required.
2. Make an application at ANU Exam Section for attestation of marks sheets and degree certificate
3. Pay an application fee of Rs.20 for each mark sheet.
4. Get the sealed envelope from the University office after 7-8 days
Official transcripts procedure:
1. Fill in the application form obtained here
2. Pay cash of Rs.2315 and additionally search fee of Rs. 295 if you have graduated less than 5 years, Rs.580 if you have graduated before 5 years, Rs.1160 if you have graduated before 10 years. Pay the fee at CUSAT cash section on the ground floor.
3. Submit the filled in application form, cash paid receipt, xerox copies of marks sheets and degree certificate at the Controller of examination office in second floor.
4. The transcripts will be delivered by post to the mailing address provided in 15-20 working days
P2P Logistics Services for University Transcripts
Procedure to apply for transcripts from Karnatak University Dharwad:
1. Submit application to the registrar evaluation, Exam section, KUD, Dharwad with a written request on plain paper.
2. Attach copies of your marks sheets
3. Attach a demand draft for Rs.1420 per set of transcripts
4. Submit the application personally at the office and collect the transcripts in 6 weeks
Here is the procedure to get official transcripts from University of Mysore:
1. Obtain the requisition for issue of verification of documents form
2. Enter your name, register number, course, institution attended.
3. Take a demand draft at the cost of Rs.745 per document for first set and Rs.75 per document for additional set in the name of The Finance Officer, University of Mysore.
4. Submit the application form to the Registrar Evaluation at Crawford Building, Mysore with DD and xerox copies of all marks sheets.
5. You can get the official transcripts in 20-25 days
P2P Logistics Services for Education Transcripts from India
Bangalore university is a public state university established in 1886. The university operated from central college campus and then since 1973 moved to 1100 acre jnana bharati campus. The university has 654 affiliated colleges, 3.5 lakh under graduate students, 11 thousand post graduate students.
Here is the procedure to obtain official transcripts from Bangalore university.
1, Fill in the official transcript application form. Application form is placed here.
fill in your name, address. register number these can be more than one, semester and year of exam, purpose (immigration/higher education) etc, your address (local or abroad address). Place your signature at the bottom.
2. Take a DD in the name of "The Finance Officer, Bangalore University" for Rs.440. Additional application form fee of Rs.45 should be included in the DD if you are not buying from Pariksha bhavan office.
3. Write the following on the back of the DD your name, registration number, purpose, course, college name and contact number. Collect the computerized receipt from the DD section. You can also do this in central college campus.
3. Make an application packet with the following documents: DD, clear xerox copies of all the mark sheets. and degree certificate. Provide those many set of mark sheets as transcript sets needed.
4. Provide envelopes for each set of transcripts
5. Go to the college and get the application signed by the Principal / Chairman / Vice Principal. Pay the necessary searching fee by DD to the college. Varies between Rs.200 to Rs.800
6. Submit the application with the document set at Pareeksha Bhavan, Jnana Bharathi campus, Bangalore University
7. Collect the certified transcripts in sealed envelopes after 4-6 weeks from the same office
Sample transcripts here
Here is the procedure to apply for Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune Transcripts
1. Take a DD in the name of Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune for Rs.500 per three sets of transcripts
2. Take xerox copies of all your mark sheets and degree certificate as many sets as the transcript envelopes needed
3. Submit the DD and xerox copy sets to Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Registrar office
4. Collect the transcript documents in 2-3 weeks
This blog post is shared for general information purposes only. ClearTranscripts does not have any association with the educational institution and does not represent the institution in any manner. Please see the terms and conditions of our service. All wordmarks are owned by the respective organisations.