1. Prepare xerox copies of all mark sheets and degree certificate in as many sets as the number of sets of transcripts required. Buy A3 envelopes from the stationery store.
2. If you are including credential evaluator form - College Transfer Certificate is required
3. Make a request letter on plain paper for transcripts
4. Go to Kannur University campus. Pay Rs.250 per document per set fee at State Bank of India Kannur University Branch. Collect the challan.
5. Go to tapal section in ground floor of the campus and submit the application request, xerox copies and the challan. Collect the university acknowledgement.
6. It will take 4-5 weeks to get the transcripts. Collect by hand or the envelope will be sent by post.
1. Prepare xerox copies of all mark sheets and degree certificate as many sets as the number of transcripts sets needed
2. University fee for first set is Rs.700 per document, each additional set is Rs.70 per document. Application form fee is Rs.100.
3. Go to Mangalagangotri campus. Pay the fee at the State Bank of Mysore opposite to the admin office. Collect the challan from the bank.
4. Go to the admin block, room number 9 and submit the documents, application form and the challan.
5. Transcripts can be collected in person or they are sent by post in 2-3 weeks.
1. Prepare xerox copies of all mark sheets and degree certificate as many sets as transcript sets needed. Degree certificate is mandatory. Include one additional set of document.
2. Fee for transcripts is Rs.550 per document per set.
3. Go to Nagpur Univeristy campus at Ravindranath Tagore Marg, Nagpur. Go to the controller of examination office.
4. Collect the transcripts application form, envelope cover and pay the fee at the fee section.
5. Shipping address is to be mandatorily mentioned in the application form.
6. Collect the documents by in person alternatively the documents are sent by post.
For BTech Applicants enrolled after the year 2000
1. Download application form from and fill it up including triplicate challan
2. Pay the fee of Rs.40 per memo per set at Andhra Bank JNTU Campus Branch
3. Submit the application form at the registrar office and collect the transcript records in 3-4 hours
For applicants enrolled prior to year 2000
For all other course applicants enrolled after year 2000
1. Make a plain paper request addressed to the The Registrar Evaluation requesting for transcripts.
2. Download application form from and fill it up including triplicate challan
3. Take a xerox copy of all mark sheets and degree certificates and get them attested from the Principal of your college, get a signature on the application form above and plain paper request.
4. Pay the fee of Rs.40 per memo per set at Andhra Bank JNTU Campus Branch
5. Submit the attested xerox copies along with fee payment challan to the Registrar office and collect the transcripts in 3-4 weeks.
Here is the procedure for Periyar Maniammai University, Thanjavur Transcripts
1. Fill in a plain per request for transcripts mentioning your course, registration number, college, year of enrollment and graduation and number of transcript sets required.
2. Take a DD in the name of The Registrar, PMU, Thanjavur for Rs.1000 per set
3. Take a xerox copy of all mark sheets and degree certificate
4. Submit the application packet with the request letter, DD and the xerox copy sets to the Registrar office at the University.
5. Collect the transcripts from the Registrar office in 3 weeks.
The procedure for applying to The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University transcripts is as below:
- A requisition letter duly signed by the candidate addressed to
The Controller of Examinations
The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
No.69, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600 032.
- Xerox copy of all mark statements and Degree Certificate.
- A payment of Rs.3,000 /- per copy remitted into the University
- A self addressed sufficiently stamped envelope for receiving the Certificate from the University.
Transcript envelope will be issued in sealed envelope as required for higher education or immigration.
Here is the transcripts application process for Madurai Kamaraj University transcripts.
1. Collect the transcripts application form from Madurai Kamaraj University registrar office
2. Fill in the application form and attach xerox copies of all mark sheets and degree certificate with it
3. At Madurai Kamaraj University State Bank of India Branch pay a fee of Rs.300 per document per set. Additonally searching fee as below:
For graduates completing in:
i) Current year : 100
ii) From 1 to 5 Years : Rs. 200/- only
iii) From 6 to 10 Years: Rs. 300/- only
iv) From 11 to 20 Years: Rs. 400/- only
v) Above 20 years : Rs. 600/- only
vi) Post : Rs150/- only
4. Submit the application packet with xerox copies and bank challan to the Controller of Examination office
5. Collect the transcripts in 3-4 weeks from the same office or they will send it by post.
Here is the procedure to get transcripts from Alagappa University Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu
1. Make a request letter addressed to The Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi on plain paper
2. Take DD in the name of The Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi for Rs.1000 per set
3. Submit the documents at the office of the Registrar
4. Transcripts will be provided in 10-12 days
Here is the procedure to get transcripts from Bharatidasan University Trichy
1. Make a plain paper transcript request letter addressed to The Registrar Bharatidasan University Trichy requesting for transcripts sets, mentioning the purpose and the delivery address.
2. Take a DD of Rs.300 per set in favour of Bharathidasan University Trichy
3. Take xerox copies of all mark sheets and degree certificate
4. Submit the application form, DD and the xerox copies of mark sheets at The Registrar office, Bharathidasan University, Trichy
5. Collect the transcript envelope after 3 weeks
Here is the procedure for Annamalai University Chidambaram Transcripts.
1. Make a request letter for transcripts from Annamalai University mentioning your course, roll number, number of sets required.
2. Make sure that the controller is available on the day you are visiting the university. This can be done by calling to the university landline and getting the confirmation from controller office about the availability of controller.
3. Carry original mark sheets and degree certificate if you have graduated in a full-time program.
4. Pay a fee of Rs.50 per mark sheet for distance education, abroad applicants pay USD 50 per set or Rs.4600 per set for the regular course at the bank counter and collect the remittance challan in triplicate. Pay cash at counter else make dd addressed to “The controller of examination, Annamalai university payable at Chidambaram”. The fees amount for the transcript should be enquired from the controller office for the respective course,as they may vary.
5. Take a xerox copy of all mark sheets and degree certificate to the Registrar office if you have completed a distance education program. Take original documents to the Univeristy along with xerox copies if you have graduated in a full-time program.
6. Submit the xerox copies set with the remittance challan and the request letter to Annamalai Univeristy. Once done with the preliminary work we have to get and fill up grievance form from the enquiry office in Distance Education Examination Wing ANNEX-II building. Photocopies of mark list degree certificate and provisional certificate are to be attached to the grievance form, dd/fees bill and get it stamped from the enquiry office.
7. Note: all the above mentioned activities should be completed before 1 pm as the lunch break is from 1pm to 3 pm. After 3-4 weeks collect the transcripts
20/05/2016: EDIT: Updated with comments from Bharathram V
This blog post is shared for general information purposes only. ClearTranscripts does not have any association with the educational institution and does not represent the institution in any manner. Please see the terms and conditions of our service. All wordmarks are owned by the respective organisations.